Re: DIN Rail Boxes

Clipsal do some nice ones if you're into colour co-ordination. I'll be
ordering them some next week once I've worked out how many we need and
assuming we can still afford to after my X10 order snowballed
somewhat...

Mark's http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
might have the contact details for
them, and they are possibly in the Egroup archive, otherwise I can
re-post them...

Ray Barnett.

OK
> really.
> >  Now I just need to find a suitable box- for some reason
> square boxes seem
> > to be like hens teeth- except for IP65 rated ones, which aren't
> > particularly attractive... ;-(
> >
> > I presume that with the AD10 it just sets itself on the last
command
> > received, either an on or off from the switch, or an on or
> off from the
> > controller- is that right?  Or does it change state with each
switch
> > action, a bit like 2-way switching works?
> >
> > To put it another way, if I switch the light on with X10
> and the switch is
> > at 'off', how do I switch the light _off_ manually?  Do I
> move the switch
> > to 'on' then 'off', or just move it to 'on'?
> >
> > Nigel (never one for simple questions...)

> > Click on Instant Credit Card Approval at
> > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1265
> >
> > eGroup Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/
> > http://www.egroups.com -
Simplifying group communications