Re: USENET group???

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: USENET group???
  • From: "Harrison, Mark (Alliance)" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:06:08 +0100

Dear all,

I am having another go at walking down the "Mark McCall" road.

I have, this morning, sent a formal RFD to the powers that be. I hope
that this will appear in uk.net.news.announce shortly.

I will post the full RFD (quite short) to this mailing list for your
info.

Please do get on over to uk.net.news.announce at the end of the week,
and express your support for a "fast-track" creation.

I believe that uk.comp is the right place, since the uk.comp hierarchy
is likely to get carried more than uk.rec???

Regards,

Mark Harrison
European IT Manager, BP/Bovis Alliance
Tel: +44 181 869 1439