Re: x10 over three phase

> 10.8kW showers are not uncommon, particularly among those who frequent

> hotels and are aiming for the same sort of 'fire hydrant' shower
> experience... at about 7p per kWh, a 10 minute shower would cost about
12p

Oh goody, so after all this I'm going to get blasted out of my bath as
soon as I switch this damn thing on (I only weigh 8.5 stone).  I didn't
think 45A showers could be that uncommon - it was an off-the-shelf Mira
shower.

> (Isolator)
According to the instructions it can use an appropriately rated
pull-cord switch in the same room.

> He said he had an electrician- he could be in for a lot of decorating
;-)
That's ok, they house is a tip anyway, and a few more chunks out of the
walls will go unnoticed among the others.

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that I've got the wrong end of the
stick and my house is NOT going to be on three-phase, but only the cable
serving the entire terrace, as chris@xxxxxxx said.

eGroup of the Day:
"Alb-information" -  News and issues regarding Albania and its
culture.
http://offers.egroups.com/click/236/4

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d