House Wiring

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: House Wiring
  • From: steve@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:40:07 -0000

Hi,

I'm currently taking the opportunity to add some additional 'house
connectivity' whilst I'm rewiring my mains supply.

In each room I've installed a minimum of 2 * CAT5 STP, 4 * individually
screened audio cable, 2 * CT100 coax feeds. In there anything else I should
consider whilst the floors are still up?

Steve.

What's everyone looking at? Check out the Top40 most requested stocks!
Plus quotes, charts, news, portfolios, mutual funds, and discussion.
All free, fast, and easy.   Visit:    http://www.stockmaster.com/?a=f5

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d