Re: UK light switches available

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: UK light switches available
  • From: Nigel Orr <nigel.orr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 13:58:21 +0000

At 12:52 06/01/99 -0000, you wrote:
>>If so, why didn't they produce a replacement ceiling fitting- at
that
>>point you've got L,SL,N,E, and you could keep existing light
>>switches, and just use the switch as a logic input.Am I missing
>>something blindingly obvious here?
>
>Nice idea, but in my house, the only ceiling lights that I would want
to dim
>don't have standard ceiling fittings (e.g Spot lights).

And I guess I'm right in thinking that the average HA person won't want to
lift a loose floorboard to wire into the junction box that will be there?
OK, fair enough...

Nigel

HarmonyHouse.com gives you 20% off all CDs all the time!
HarmonyHouse.com has over 150,000 titles available right now!
So what are you waiting for? Check out http://offers.egroups.com/click/175/0
Music is all we do.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d