Re: Ventilation/cooling of PCs

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Ventilation/cooling of PCs
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timmorris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:37:40 +0100

It depends on what you use the PC for, and how old your motherboard is.
Supermicro (and others) sell boards which have built in SCSI. The drives
are
more expensive than IDE, but not by the same margin as a year ago.

Tim.

I'd
> lose an expansion slot.
>
> Patrick

> eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
> http://www.egroups.com -
Simplifying group communications

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9% FIXED APR. Apply online today!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/606