Latest message you have seen: RE: [KAT5] VGA over Kat5?

Re: Possible Virus - don''t open my previous mail

  • Subject: Re: Possible Virus - don''t open my previous mail
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:36:00 +0000

Hi Nick,

I didnt see any attachment on the downloaded mail but I was set to
plain text. There was an attachment shown on Yahoo Groups but it was
marked as a Winmail.dat.

The message didnt do anything strange to my browser unlike some of
the ones on UKHA earlier today (I didnt click on the attachment just
in case).

I have now deleted message 146 from the archive just to be on the
safe side.

I hope this isnt going to be the start of another round of virii but
I fear it might be. There have been countless strange emails sent to
my BT Internet account but judicious use of the DELETE key has put
paid to all of them.

Keith