Latest message you have seen: Re: [KAT5] kat5 RGB fails IR with component

RE: Result :-)

  • Subject: RE: Result :-)
  • From: Dan Khan
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 15:37:00 +0000

Keith,

I guess this is early days, but can you explain to me how you envisage the
inputs/outputs to these new Kat5 boxes will look?

At the PC end:
Plug in S-Video output from graphics card, and audio out from sound card (2
channel or digital out?). Does this box have an IR emitter built in?

At the Lounge End:
Plug in s-video output into TV input, plug in audio output into amp digital
input, plug in an IR Receiver (or is this built in??)

Does this sound about right or would this be possible with your new ideas?

Regards,
-Dan

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=upojqEPi6Zsroh0tbe2ZCxBlMiL6e2WRW-spmJGZm9jb4ECPYhPUUrSREgBNc9UNxbMmDlz9l2xiSB8">kat5users@d...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=ZhrUzlxJCr6UHMsUySmty5zN2m9u536aFKZhM9mRRmknTp4n8eR6-icjtcowbNy-1kqs3VIlBsqu9SB5Ixhi3X2_0FIn">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>