Re: Thin wall speakers?

Paul,

I was looking at this a while back and found some that could be
plastered over (I was/am going to put them in the ceiling as SWMBO
doesn't want to see them). I can't find the link just now but will
post it when I do come across it. In the meantime this article shows
the type of thing:
http://hiddenwires.co.uk/resourcesarticles2005/articles20051202-01.html

Bose also do in-wall speakers, not sure of the thickness off-hand but
its probably available somewhere on-line :-)
Here's the sort of thing, from Best Buy for USD 300: http://tinyurl.com/yw3=
xep

HTH,

Tim.

On 2/4/08, Paul Gale <groups2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm trying to find a wall speaker that's really thin and will fit into
a =
stud partition wall only 60-70mm deep. Most (sonance etc) are at least
77mm=
deep. Also has to be reasonably affordable (up to =A3100-150 or so max).