Loft box problems

  • Subject: Loft box problems
  • From: "dvsnndrw" <aphrel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 00:54:48 -0000

Hey I was wondering if anyone had or knew of an online guide to
installing a loftbox. I bought one with a MSWP? and 2 normal
faceplates aswell as some ct100 after seeing all teh good things about
them on here but were having some problem installing it.

At the minute we don't have the sky sat cable going into the loftbox,
its going straight to the digi box then the return feed is taking the
signal up to the loftbox and distributing it to 1 room(other to be
installed when we have the system working)unfortunately its not
working. no signal is going to the other room, either sky nor
terrestrial tv. however terrestrial tv allthough of poor quality is
being fed down to the main room. As we don't have any instructions we
feel its probably human error lol but we don't know what the error is.

Oh its a 4 way box and yes its plugged in and the power led is shining
brightly away.

cheers Andrew