RE: Automated Disco Loo ;)

Yes it is wallpaper  --  chosen specifically for its "groovy
disco"
stylee...

It was from either Homebase or B&Q, I can't actually remember which,
but
I think I may have had a roll leftover (not certain though). If I did,
it will be in the loft, - I'll have a look later & see if I can find
anything...

Paul G.