Latest message you have seen: RE: [ADVERT] Owner of Online Store

RE: London Xmas Meet: Monday 3rd

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: London Xmas Meet: Monday 3rd
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 17:13:50 -0000

Monday's good for me.

HOW ABOUT THE FOLLOWING:

6:30 at the Light Bar...

Come out of the main Liverpool Street Station entrance, with Bishopsgate
on your left. Walk onto Liverpool Street (the road itself). Carry
straight on for about 500 yards, towards the East End and it's on your
left. (Near to Aldgate Tube.)

It's a "new style" pub, about 50 metres square, with a bar down
the back
wall. We'll try to grab the setees on the left hand side as you walk in.

Mark Harrison
Head of Systems, eKingfisher