Latest message you have seen: Re: newbie

Re: [OT] Gateway Monitor Repair

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [OT] Gateway Monitor Repair
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 13:33:23 -0000

Sometimes I wish I was a criminal !

I dont even dispose of stuff that partially works or could work.
Thats why I own so much crap^H^H^H^H potentially useful stuff !

Last year I gave a mono video to the guy who changed the heads on my
Nicam machine. It wasnt worth anything and kept throwing a drive belt
off (probably just needed a new belt) but I didnt want to chuck it in
the skip. I figured that he could either, sell it, scrap it, or use
it as a loaner when people had their video in for repair.

What really annoys me is that a couple of months ago I dumped 2
monitors that would only run VGA because I needed the space and
wanted to run at SVGA minimum. Since then, the SVGA monitor that I
use for working on PC's has died so I am now short of a monitor.

See.... I knew I shouldnt have got rid of them :-(

Keith "SkipDiver" Doxey  :-)